Hi everyone! Welcome back to this special post! I’m finally revealing the details of StampSpotlight!!
StampSpotlight was something I dreamt up a couple of months ago, and I’m so excited that the day is finally here to share what it’s all about!
- StampSpotlight is a monthly feature that will run on my blog starting from March.
- The Spotlight will run from the first Tuesday of each month and last for 3 days. That’s 3 days of inspiration!
- Each post will go live at 7am EST/Midday GMT.
- I will be sharing new projects I’ve created each month that featured my spotlighted set.
- Each Spotlight will focus on a favourite set of mine. My aim is to showcase a set from a different manufacturer each month, but it totally depends on which particular stamp I’m wanting to showcase – I won’t be tied down to any one manufacturer and I am not receiving anything from the manufacturers that I do spotlight – it’s all out of love!
- I have asked the manufacturers if they will help spread the word about StampSpotlight when they are featured but this does not affiliate me with the manufacturers in any way. Just wanting them to help spread the word!
- If any manufacturers decide to sponsor the giveaway of the free set then I will explicitly state this.
- Each set I will showcase is one I genuinely adore from top to bottom, inside and out – and I want to show you just why I love them!
- I will be giving away one copy of my spotlighted set the month it is featured! I love these sets so much that I want one of you to get a chance to own one and love it too!
- I will draw one winner after the Spotlight ends
- The winner will be announced the day after the Spotlight ends
- To be in with a chance of winning the spotlighted set you must leave a comment on one of the StampSpotlight posts.
- You can comment on each post of the Spotlight – that’s an easy way to triple your odds of winning straight away!
- You may leave comments up until 7am EST/Midday GMT the day after the last Spotlight post (ie the Friday). Comments received after this time will not count.
- Please keep your comments related to the post and the showcased cards/projects.
- Please only comment once on each post. Duplicate/multiple comments will be excluded from the draw.
- Please do not enter if you already own a copy of the Spotlighted set. That just wouldn’t be fair if you do!
- If you have a friend or someone else who would like to win then feel free to send them in my direction and they can comment, but please don’t comment on their behalf.
- The winner will be randomly chosen from all the comments received.
- The winner will be announced on my blog at 2pm EST/7pm GMT the day after the Spotlight ends.
- The winner will receive a copy of the spotlighted set. No alternative prize or monetary value will be offered.
So now you’ve heard all the details, what do you think?! Are you excited?! Gonna tell your friends?! I hope so!!
So, the very last thing to do is to give you a tiny sneaky peek of the set I’ll be showcasing for the first StampSpotlight – the one that first put the idea in my head!!
I hope you’ll all join me tomorrrow for the inaugural StampSpotlight post – I can’t wait to reveal the set and get this all started!!
Thanks so much for stopping by – see you tomorrow!!
7 thoughts on “StampSpotlight Info Reveal!!”
Oh I haven't had as much time lately to check out my favorite blogs on reader and so glad I saw this today! What an awesome idea T! I can see needing this set in my arsenal as I have two boys who are getting out of the cutesy card faze (although I can just see their reaction if I were to use the kick ass sentiment). LOL! My youngest (9) told me he should probably stop reading a particular book because it had cuss words in it (and I quote "smart A mommy").
This sounds awesome. Looking forward to it.
So exciting. I cannot wait to see what you come up with!
CAN. NOT. WAIT.
Sounds so exciting!
This is an awesome idea! I can't wait to see the stamps you will feature, and the cards you will make with them!
This is such a super fun idea and I totally look forward to seeing what you spotlight!
I don't always get to comment on blogs that I read, but yours is one of the top ones I follow with Google Reader and I enjoy seeing all your lovely cards!!!
Looking forward to tomorrow! 🙂