Hey everyone! Happy Monday!
Just a quick note for you! I’ve been away from my craft desk this weekend so I’m giving you an extra week to enter this week’s Cure For The Monday Blues Challenge! I hope that’s okay by all of you guys, and that some might even get a chance to play along that would have missed out otherwise!
Just to remind you, here is the current inspiration:
And, for those who didn’t see it, here is my card for the challenge, which featured on the Pinkfresh Studio blog:
I am so in love with how this turned out!!
I started with a piece of adhesive wood paper and die cut the scribble circle using the die from the Pinkfresh Studio Limited Edition Kit. I adhered it to a panel of woodgrain cardstock which I’d splattered with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine Mist in Gold Lame.
I used part of the stamp from the & Hello stamp set to add the sprigs, using SU! inks in Pumpkin Pie and Bakes Brown Sugar, and the berries using PTI ink in Scarlet Jewel.
I stamped the sentiment from Neat & Tangled’s Be Full set onto Pure White cardstock using a mix of the two SU! inks, then carefully trimmed out each word and adhered in place using Pinflair Glue Gel. A few sequins completed the look before adhering to my Pure White card base and I was all done!
You can find the original Challenge and post here, and I’ve added the Inlinkz to the bottom of this post too so you don’t have to go anywhere else if you don’t want to!
Here’s how to participate in the challenge!
- Create a brand new project using the photo inspiration
- Post on your blog or to an online photo album. Ensure you link up to this challenge post in your blog post and include the inspiration photo
- If it is not obvious how the image inspired you then please explain your process in your post
- Link up your creations to this post using the Inlinkz below. Please use the link to your actual post rather than the link to your blog
- You can enter as many times as you like!
- The deadline for linking submissions is Sunday 9th November at 11pm GMT/6pm EST
I hope extending the challenge doesn’t bug anyone. It’s not something I want to repeat as I love bringing you a fresh challenge and inspiration each week!