Hi everyone, and welcome, welcome, welcome to this month’s inaugural StampSpotlight post!!
I am so super-excited to be bringing you the next installment of this monthly feature on my blog! Last month’s StampSpotlight was such a blast and as soon as it was over I was already looking forward to the next one!!
In case you missed yesterday’s post with all the info, here are some specifics:
- StampSpotlight is a monthly feature that runs on my blog at the beginning of each month.
- The Spotlight will run from the first Tuesday of each month and last for 3 days. That’s 3 days of inspiration!
- Each post will go live at 7am EST/Midday GMT.
- I will be sharing new projects I’ve created each month that featured my spotlighted set.
- Each Spotlight will focus on a favourite set of mine. My aim is to showcase a set from a different manufacturer each month, but it totally depends on which particular stamp I’m wanting to showcase – I won’t be tied down to any one manufacturer and I am not receiving anything from the manufacturers that I do spotlight – it’s all out of love!
- I have asked the manufacturers if they will help spread the word about StampSpotlight when they are featured but this does not affiliate me with the manufacturers in any way. Just wanting them to help spread the word!
- If any manufacturers decide to sponsor the giveaway of the free set then I will explicitly state this.
- Each set I will showcase is one I genuinely adore from top to bottom, inside and out – and I want to show you just why I love them!
- I will be giving away one copy of my spotlighted set the month it is featured! I love these sets so much that I want one of you to get a chance to own one and love it too!
- I will draw one winner after the Spotlight ends
- The winner will be announced the day after the Spotlight ends
Enough to whet your appetite?! Then let’s get started!!
So yesterday I shared this sneak peek of the set for this month’s Spotlight:
I think this one was completely obvious – and is bound to be super-popular!!
This month’s StampSpotlight is…
Lawn Fawn’s Making Frosty Friends!!
I could hardly *wait* for December to come so I could Spotlight this set!! Yay that the time has finally come!!
There are so many reasons why this set is the final Spotlight of 2013!! It is my absolute most favourite Lawn Fawn set EVER, for one thing!!
First of all, the cute!! The cute!! Oh, the cute!! Those snowmen are so utterly *adorable* – especially when it comes to dressing them up!! Which brings me to my second point – the accessories!! Such cute hats and scarves and mittens and all sorts!! And DIES!! It now has coordinating dies!!!
I can’t tell you how much I love this set. Seriously, my favourite snowman set – and much more versatile than just one style too! Over the course of this Spotlight I’ll be showing you several different styles, where I can!
Oh, just one more thing.
I’m also giving away the DIES this month too!!
Because trust me – you will want to cut out and make a ton of these little guys!! And it is Christmas after all!! :DI think I’m done. For now. lol!! Hopefully the projects over the next few days will let the set speak for itself. 🙂
Now that all the introductions are out of the way, let’s get on with the projects for Day 1, shall we? 🙂
Tag-tastic!! Look how adorable he is, all snug and cosy with his hat and scarf and mittens!! I went for a traditional/rustic/vintage look with this one – so thrilled with it!!
I die cut the tag from cardstock and some of my favourite Christmas patterned paper – Season’s Greetings from Echo Park!! I stamped the snowman onto some paper from the collection too and carefully trimmed him out. I stamped his hat and scarf onto Kraft cardstock and overstamped with some distressed music stamps for a vintage look.
I tied the burlap ribbon scarf round his neck with that gorgeous twine, then adhered the mittens to some twine too and wrapped them round him! So *so* cute!! I assembled the tag and stamped a sentiment from a PTI set and that was me done!
Fancy being the lucky winner of this month’s Spotlight? Here’s the rules of how to participate!
- To be in with a chance of winning the spotlighted set you must leave a comment on one of the StampSpotlight posts.
- You can comment on each post of the Spotlight – that’s an easy way to triple your odds of winning straight away!
- You may leave comments up until 7am EST/Midday GMT the day after the last Spotlight post (ie the Friday). Comments received after this time will not count.
- Please keep your comments related to the post and the showcased cards/projects.
- ***NEW! If you pin the official StampSpotlight image each day (the one with the StampSpotlight text on it) then you are eligible to leave a second comment and double your chances on that day!***
- Please only comment once on each post. Duplicate/multiple comments will be excluded from the draw.
- Please do not enter if you already own a copy of the Spotlighted set. That just wouldn’t be fair if you do!
- If you have a friend or someone else who would like to win then feel free to send them in my direction and they can comment, but please don’t comment on their behalf.
- The winner will be randomly chosen from all the comments received.
- The winner will be announced on my blog at 2pm EST/7pm GMT the day after the Spotlight ends.
- The winner will receive a copy of the spotlighted set. No alternative prize or monetary value will be offered.
I do hope you’ve enjoyed today’s post! I’m so dying to hear what you think about the series and about the projects!! Thank you all so much for stopping by – I’ll see you back here for Day 2 tomorrow!!