Hi everyone, welcome back!
I can’t believe today is the final day of StampSpotlight already!! I always feel sad when it’s the final day of the Spotlight, because I’ve so enjoyed getting up close and personal with one set and showing you all just why I love it as much as I do, and it makes me sad to have to put that set away – for the time being!
I truly hope you’re enjoying this series and have felt inspired! Thank you all *so* much for your kind words and comments – every single one of them made my day!!
So, Day 3! Bring it on!
Don’t forget – if you haven’t had a chance to comment on yesterday’s post or Day 1’s post then there’s still time to do so!! Comments on this month’s StampSpotlight are open until 7am EST/Midday GMT on Friday 6th September 2013 – that’s tomorrow!
In case you missed this post with all the info, here are some specifics:
- StampSpotlight is a monthly feature that runs on my blog at the beginning of each month.
- The Spotlight will run from the first Tuesday of each month and last for 3 days. That’s 3 days of inspiration!
- Each post will go live at 7am EST/Midday GMT.
- I will be sharing new projects I’ve created each month that featured my spotlighted set.
- Each Spotlight will focus on a favourite set of mine. My aim is to showcase a set from a different manufacturer each month, but it totally depends on which particular stamp I’m wanting to showcase – I won’t be tied down to any one manufacturer and I am not receiving anything from the manufacturers that I do spotlight – it’s all out of love!
- I have asked the manufacturers if they will help spread the word about StampSpotlight when they are featured but this does not affiliate me with the manufacturers in any way. Just wanting them to help spread the word!
- If any manufacturers decide to sponsor the giveaway of the free set then I will explicitly state this.
- Each set I will showcase is one I genuinely adore from top to bottom, inside and out – and I want to show you just why I love them!
- I will be giving away one copy of my spotlighted set the month it is featured! I love these sets so much that I want one of you to get a chance to own one and love it too!
- I will draw one winner after the Spotlight ends
- The winner will be announced the day after the Spotlight ends
All happy? Then let’s carry on!!
So today is the final day I’m Spotlighting the Avery Elle’s Oh Happy Day set:
So for today’s final project I am showcasing those little birds and the true stars of the show – the sentiments::
I love how this turned out!!
I stamped my the sentiments in a banner arrangement onto my Stamper’s Select White card base using Versafine Onyx Black ink, then added my little birds with SU! Real Red ink. Simple but effective!
I hope as this month’s series for this feature comes to the end that you are left feeling inspired! So, do you want a chance to win this month’s Spotlight set? You know what to do!
- To be in with a chance of winning the spotlighted set you must leave a comment on one of the StampSpotlight posts.
- You can comment on each post of the Spotlight – that’s an easy way to triple your odds of winning straight away!
- You may leave comments up until 7am EST/Midday GMT the day after the last Spotlight post (ie the Friday). Comments received after this time will not count.
- Please keep your comments related to the post and the showcased cards/projects.
- ***NEW! If you pin the official StampSpotlight image each day (the one with the StampSpotlight text on it) then you are eligible to leave a second comment and double your chances on that day!***
- Please only comment once on each post. Duplicate/multiple comments will be excluded from the draw.
- Please do not enter if you already own a copy of the Spotlighted set. That just wouldn’t be fair if you do!
- If you have a friend or someone else who would like to win then feel free to send them in my direction and they can comment, but please don’t comment on their behalf.
- The winner will be randomly chosen from all the comments received.
- The winner will be announced on my blog at 2pm EST/7pm GMT the day after the Spotlight ends.
- The winner will receive a copy of the spotlighted set. No alternative prize or monetary value will be offered.
I do hope you’ve enjoyed September’s Spotlight!! Don’t forget you have until 7am EST/Midday GMT tomorrow to comment on all three posts for a chance to win! The winner will be announced at 2pm EST/7pm GMT. I can’t wait to hear what you think of this final project!! Thank you all so much for stopping by – I’ll see you back here tomorrow for a regular post and then to announce the StampSpotlight winner!!
29 thoughts on “StampSpotlight September 2013 – Day 3!”
Oh, T.! What a fabulous idea to make the sentiments into banners like that! Brilliant!
So creative and fun!! Love it, Taheerah!
New to the spotlight here but happy I came. Love your card, fabulous CAS design and love this AE set!
I pinned it! http://pinterest.com/pin/443604632016872589/
WOW! I love the look of your card…stunning!
Here is my PIN
BEAUTIFUL BANNER card!
I love that you took the sentiments and made them into banners! What a super cute idea!!! 🙂
Love the banner and your very creative uses of this fab stamp set!
Love your banner design! Very clever use of the birds! Thanks for the chance
you are a genius, girl! love love love this!
Banners?! LOVE. What a fun, creative use of this set!
Love. Seriously. Love! 😀
Such a cute and CAS card!!
Darn I'm late to your Stamp Spotlight!! Love this design! I love how you made the sentiments into garlands!
What a great design – love it!
Love how you captured movement in this simply charming design!
Very cute card!
Totally cute! What a great banner idea, and I love how red the birds are!
Incredible thinking, absolutely BRILLIANT way of using those stamps 🙂
Adorable idea–love how you used the birds with these sentiments.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com
This is wonderful. Love the pop of red
I pinned the image.
So very creative! Love the pops of red too!
how creative…banners using the sentiments. The little red pops of colour are just the perfect touch.
Avery Elle? LOVE.
This font? LOVE.
Your card? LOVE.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the banner sentiments Taheerah!!!