Hey everyone! Happy Monday!
Just a quick note for you! I’ve been away from my craft desk this weekend so I’m giving you an extra week to enter this week’s Cure For The Monday Blues Challenge! I hope that’s okay by all of you guys, and that some might even get a chance to play along that would have missed out otherwise!
Just to remind you, here is the current inspiration:
***My card for this challenge will follow, again I’m so sorry for sucking so much this past week. it’s been a tough one for various reasons which I won’t bore you with here!***
You can find the original Challenge and post here, and I’ve added the Inlinkz to the bottom of this post too so you don’t have to go anywhere else if you don’t want to!
Here’s how to participate in the challenge!
- Create a brand new project using the photo inspiration
- Post on your blog or to an online photo album. Ensure you link up to this challenge post in your blog post and include the inspiration photo
- If it is not obvious how the image inspired you then please explain your process in your post
- Link up your creations to this post using the Inlinkz below. Please use the link to your actual post rather than the link to your blog
- You can enter as many times as you like!
- The deadline for linking submissions is Sunday 24th August at 11pm BST/6pm EST
I hope extending the challenge doesn’t bug anyone. It’s not something I want to repeat as I love bringing you a fresh challenge and inspiration each week!
1 thought on “Cure For The Monday Blues Challenge #27 – Extended!”
Yay! hopefully I can play this time!