Hey everyone! Happy Monday!
I know Mondays would usually herald a new Cure For The Monday Blues Challenge, but the truth is the weekend gone by has left me pretty exhausted, and in truth I guess I’ve been carrying some tiredness for a long time now and it’s just left me wiped out.
BUT! That doesn’t mean you have no challenge this week! I’m extending the current Cure For The Monday Blues Challenge by a week, giving you extra time to play along! I hope that’s okay by all of you guys, and that some might even get a chance to play along that would have missed out otherwise!
Just to remind you, here is the current inspiration:
You can find the original Challenge and post here, and I’ve added the Inlinkz to the bottom of this post too so you don’t have to go anywhere else if you don’t want to!
Here’s how to participate in the challenge!
- Create a brand new project using the photo inspiration
- Post on your blog or to an online photo album. Ensure you link up to this challenge post in your blog post and include the inspiration photo
- If it is not obvious how the image inspired you then please explain your process in your post
- Link up your creations to this post using the Inlinkz below. Please use the link to your actual post rather than the link to your blog
- You can enter as many times as you like!
- The deadline for linking submissions is Sunday 8th June at 11pm BST/6pm EST
I hope extending the challenge doesn’t bug anyone. It’s not something I want to repeat as I love bringing you a fresh challenge and inspiration each week!